Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Yellow & Violetta!

Pairing unusual colours together is the thing for summer! Mix it up in a wonderful mismatch of bright & brave colour. 

This post focuses of two of my current favorite hues!



Thanks @paisley48 for sharing your pretty color combo!


        My current yellow favorite – love it themed with bright violet jewelry! It is a vibrant summer citron shade in cashmere and is the perfect combo with a pretty dress or something more casual. It keeps me comfortable and cozy but with a elegant twist <3



Gorgeous backdrop for a Matta NY shoot I did the makeup for this week (see their website at the end of this post). I adore their breezy beach wear and bright playful colors. Matta NY sells, amongst other places, at ABC home in NYC – I love that shop and visit their restaurant in the basement at any chance I get 
J Stay tuned for more pics from the shoot!




Pretty Matta Sandals in red, bright yellow and purple! Match with POP Nail Glam for popping color combos!